Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Discussion: Mortal Kiss 2 Calendar

Hey Readers, <3
It's my second blog entry & dont worry theres plenty more to come but todays is about the Mortal Kiss 2 calender. As u probaly know, u have 2 pay for the items & well... it's not EXACTLY cheap. I didn't read the first 1 & havn't read this 1 (can someone plz explain it 2 me).
The  items so far have been mainly starpals & set interior, as i dont read it, i dont get the relevance of them so from the point of veiw of someone who was purely buying it for the decor puposes i dont find it very immpresive as most of the stuff is hard to place in a suite. To the mortal kiss fans out there i would love 2 hear your opinion on the stuff & to all the people like me who arent such a fan plz tell me ur views. LOTS OF LOVE MissTiffany2oo2
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment